ARX Mouldings is the trading name of Crompton Mouldings, who are a registered company based at Bay 5 & 6 Rosemount Estate, Huddersfield Road, Elland, West Yorkshire, HX5 0EE.
- HOW WE USE YOUR DATA?
- YOUR RIGHTS
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you. These include:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, title, company name
- Contact Data includes email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data including internet protocol (IP) address
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
We also automatically collect the following non-personally identifiable information:
- Other technical information including the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using, the domain name of your Internet Service Provider. Note that this is not personal data. We use this information to improve the design and content of our website.
- Usage Data which includes information about how you use our website and services.
Reasons for taking this information:
Advertising and recommendations
Analytics and Research
- The pages you visit
- How long you spend on each page
- How you got to the site
- What you click on while you’re visiting the site
- The pages you visit
All personal data processed by us must be:
- processed lawfully, fairly and transparently;
- obtained for specific and lawful purposes;
- be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for our processing purpose;
- be kept accurate and up to date;
- not be kept for longer than necessary for the purposes for which it is processed;
- be kept secure to prevent unauthorised processing and accidental loss, damage or destruction.
We may place cookies on your computer or device and receive information stored in cookies when you visit our products. We’re able to understand how long you visit our site for and this is translated back to analytical apps so that we can better understand the user profile.
If we are working in unison with a company, for example a data analysis company, then they will use the information provided by us to assess how well a product is doing. For example, if we were to have people advertise on our website, then they would use the cookie data to better understand how their product is functioning on our site. It also helps third party data analysis companies determine which of our marketing campaigns are performing the best, and where users are spending the most time on our website.
- Third Party Links
Your browser or device may offer settings that allow you to choose whether browser cookies are set and delete them. For more information about these controls, visit your browser or device’s help material. Certain parts of ARX’s products may not work properly if you have disabled browser cookie use.
You may receive marketing communications from us if you (i) have requested marketing communications from us, (ii) have consented to marketing communications from us, or (iii) have paid for services from us, and we have assessed that it is in our legitimate interest to send you relevant marketing information that we think you would be interested in, in order to continue to run and grow our business.
If relying on legitimate interest we will always ensure that our interest in doing so has been balanced against any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law).
In each case, we will not send any marketing communications if you have asked us to stop contacting you or opted out of receiving that marketing.
Josh Hutchinson, Data Privacy Manager, ARX Mouldings
5th Floor, 125 Princes Street, Edinburgh, EH24AD
T. 0131 226 8200
F. 0131 226 8240
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please consider contacting us in the first instance.